Diabetes with Asthma or COPD...
You may be eligible for this clinical research study if you:
- have been diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes for at least 12 months;
- are at least 18 years of age and have asthma, or at least 40 years of age and have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD);
- have never smoked or have given up smoking at least 6 months.
If you qualify, you will receive study related care from a team of doctors and nurses, as well as, study drugs at no cost.
Does your child suffer from Asthma?
If your child continues to have symptoms of asthma even though he/she is getting treatment, you may want to consider volunteering for a clinical research study.
This clinical research study will test the safety, tolerability, and effectiveness of an investigational drug in asthma symptoms in children. Participants may be able to participate if they:
- Are 5 to 11 years of age (inclusive);
- Have had asthma symptoms for 6 months or more;
- Have been taking an inhaled asthma medication for at least 12 weeks.
- There are other eligibility requirements to qualify that the study doctor will discuss with you.
New Herbal Study for Ulcerative Colitis!
If you have symptoms consisting of:
- Loose stool or diarrhea
- Unusual abdominal pain or cramping
- Moderate to severe urgency to have bowel movements
- Feelings of fatigue and tiredness
- Burning sensation with bowel movements
- Frequent bloody stools
- Loss of appetite
- Subsequent weight loss
- Unexplained joint pain
You may be eligible to participate in this research study if you meet the following criteria:
- Male or female 18 years of age or older
- Have diagnosed mild to moderate Ulcerative Colitis
C O P D...
Living with COPD? A research option...
- Are age 40+, and
- Are a current or previous smoker with a history of smoking 10 cigarette-pack years (number of packs of cigarettes smoked per day) x (years of smoking)
- Have been diagnosed with chronic obstructive bronchitis or emphysema, the two conditions that make up Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
All study-related care is provided at no charge, including physical exams, lab services and study medication. Compensation for time and travel will be available if you are eligible to participate in the study.>
Call us today to get more information on how you, your family and friends may participate: 305-227-3092. Hablamos español.